TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Free sample of REGENERATE ENAMEL SCIENCE toothpaste offer
1. This offer is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over who are addressees of the Promoter’s email with this offer and excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To claim your free sample of REGENERATE Enamel Science toothpaste (14ml), complete the entry form. The samples will be delivered by Whistl on their PremierSort Manual Letter service to the UK address indicated on the entry form within 28 days of submitting a valid claim.
3. The opening date for claims is 9th December 2016 and there are 7,000 samples to be claimed on first come first served basis, until stock last.
4. The offer is limited to one sample per person. No more than 1 samples per household.
5. No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted claims will be accepted. Claims will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for claims lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
9. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).